The Dallas/Fort Worth Real Estate Investor Expo (DFW REI Expo – www.reiexpo.com) is rapidly approaching. In order to prepare you for this event, I will begin to release speaker names, exact topics, and more information. To date, more than 100 investors have bought tickets to the event. There are several updates available on the REI Expo website (www.reiexpo.com). Below is a summary:
- There was a booking error with the event company. They booked us at the wrong Doubletree! The event is taking place at the Doubletree Hotel – Campbell Centre. This Hotel is about five miles from the planned venue. The address is 8250 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206-1888. You can view all of the hotel information at http://www.reiexpo.com/members/reiexpo/adminpages/venue.
- Due to the mix up from the event company, the Networking Party on Friday was not able to be scheduled. A refund has been processed for the 50+ investors that had already paid to attend. We will make sure this event happens in 2012!
- Hotel rooms are available for those that would rather not drive back and forth for $89.00 per night. This makes for good networking in and around the lobby!
- The change of venue actually saved the organizers a significant amount of money. So, we have lowered the cost of the event to $150.00. As of today, there are 117 tickets remaining for the event. Once it is sold out, there will not be additional tickets available. Those that paid more for the regular price general admission will receive a refund of the difference.
- Reserve your spot this week, and take advantage of this special offer. This offer expires on 12/25/2010! Use the discount code Christmas, and receive 30% off! There are 30 “Christmas” tickets available, so click here now! http://dfwreiexpo.eventbrite.com/?discount=Christmas
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, or need any help with anything in real estate!
See you Online, and in January!