A growing trend among investors is to diversify by getting into multifamily. I know plenty of investors that have made a lot of money in multifamily, but it can be just as dangerous as rewarding. I’ve known Brad Sumrok for more than a decade now. I do not know anyone that has more multimillionaire apartment investors swear by them than I do Brad. Brad’s team are excited to cover the information below, and more.
- 2018 Apartment Investing Market Recap
- Recipe for Successful Apartment Acquisitions
- 2019 apartment investor forecast and performance projections
- Top 15 markets to invest in 2019
• Real Estate Investor for over 10 years
• Lead Syndicator and Passive Investor in 9 apartment communities (1500 doors)
• Student of Brad Sumrok’s Apartment Investor Mastery since Jan 2014
• Executive Leader of multi-million dollar business
• Proud mother of twin boys who are 2 years old and married for almost 7 years to husband David
Dante Andrade is the Director of Acquisitions for Sumrok Multifamily. He is a licensed Texas real estate agent that focus exclusively on buyer brokerage, consulting and assisting accredited investors and syndication groups to acquire large multifamily properties. Dante works alongside national award winner apartment investor and multifamily broker Brad Sumrok. Over the past 3 years, he has assisted in the acquisition of over 80 Multifamily properties with over $600M in purchase volume in several different US markets. Dante is also an active investor himself, with equity in over 1100 multifamily units, and he has also sponsored his own syndications of multifamily properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.