Acquisitions Specialist – Immediate Hire Opportunity with H&R Acquisitions
About the Job
Summary: The Acquisitions Specialist (AS) is responsible for all of H&R Acquisitions property acquisitions. The AS is responsible for sourcing acquisitions from both leads generated through marketing efforts from H&R Acquisitions, and from self generated efforts; valuing houses and land deals; estimating repairs; and closing acquisition. The AS will be heavily focused on following up on the acquisition pipeline. The AS must conduct extensive Due Diligence on all acquisitions. The AS must work aggressively to ensure properties settle in a timely fashion. The AS spends roughly 40% of their time in the field and 60% in the office doing follow via phone calls, emails, and hand written letters.
- Field inbound calls from potential sellers at all hours, including nights and weekends.
- Diligently follow up on all leads to schedule appointments
- Value all leads, analyze comps and determine AS IS and AFTER REPAIRED value of subject property.
- Conduct on-site inspections on all potential acquisitions
- Follow up with sellers on all offers.
- Negotiate contracts with potential sellers.
- Assist in preparations on all contracts for closing
- Anything else necessary to help the company meet its goals. Being a fast-paced, dynamic company, H&R Acquisitions employees can expect to wear many hats and go beyond their traditional duties when necessary.
Qualifications/Requirements – Special consideration will be made for Veterans
- High School Diploma
- One or more of the following is REQUIRED:
- College Degree
- Honorable Military/Civil service
- 2 years sales experience
- Passion for Real Estate
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both in person & on the phone
- Must be reliable and punctual to appointments
- Sales experience preferred
- Good computer skills
- Good driving record with reliable transportation
To be successful in this position, you must have a strong work ethic mixed with the ability to communicate effectively.
The AS is a Commission only position. The AS will receive a non-recoverable draw at beginning of association.
To Be Considered:
Please email email@example.com with your resume & cover letter as attachments in PDF format. A review board will select qualified candidates for a phone interview, which will be scheduled via email. Our top five candidates from the phone interviews will be selected for an in person interview at our Dallas office. If an offer is made, candidate will have the opportunity to begin work immediately.