I recently finished another rehab. This one was a bit tricky. We bought it a little thin, but believed in the neighborhood. The three week rehab took six, but it sold in one day. Here are some take aways:
- Take your time to get it right the first time.
- Your first couple of showings are always your most important, so don't waste them.
- Pay close attention to quality.
- Don't short cut your plan, in order to meet a useless deadline.
- Spend on cosmetics.
- Hire a good realtor. If you don't know one, call my wife!
- Wait until it is done and clean. Don't market a 90% product unless your are willing to sell for 90% of value!
That's all for now. Let me know if I can help you with your real estate goals!